The Leading Change Management program is designed to promote excellence in the management of change by introducing participants to the skills required at each step of the change process.
Built on latest research and practice in North America, this program develops, challenges and inspires leaders to lead successful and rewarding organizational change initiatives.
The concepts and methods learned are immediately usable in the workplace, leading to faster implementation of change projects that achieve and sustain concrete results.
- To introduce the step by step change management process and the range of tools and methods available to address change challenges and problems
- To provide insight on relevant, practical and applicable change management skills and equip participants to effectively engage with change processes in the workplace
- To improve awareness and confidence for using change management tools and models required to design appropriate change plans for the workplace.
Through this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the modern day change management processes
- Recognize the factors that drive change, what change management is and its importance in the contemporary business environment
- Gain understanding of the theory behind organizational change and how they apply in today’s business landscape
- Effectively manage the human aspects of change including employee engagement and employee resistance
- Develop an effective change management and communication plan
- Master instruments and strategies to align people with change while appealing to emotions
- Gain understanding of success factors of organizational change.
Program Outline (1-day):
- The Nature of Change
- Drivers of Change
- Vision and Mission of Change
- Eight Steps to Effective Change Management
- Change Strategies
- Change Resistance
- Effective Communication Skills to Lead Change
- Effective Leadership in the Change Process
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Open mind and lots of energy
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email: [email protected] PH: + 61 731 777 717
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you may transfer your ticket to other participants 7 days prior to the class.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you will be able to change your e-mail or name during the class.
What is the refund policy?
Please refer to: www.mangates.com
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, we will be able to change it during the class.
When: Monday, Feb. 26 - 4:00 pm
Tuesday, Feb. 27 8:00 pm
Web: Visit Website