Microsoft Project 2013 is a project management software program designed to assist managers so they can achieve a successful outcome and the benefits of Project software grow with each new edition. Microsoft Project training will help you stay abreast of the latest changes, whether it is for personal use, or to train your employees for an upgrade in your organization. Microsoft Project training can help project managers assign resources to tasks, track progress, manage a budget and analyze workloads.
This project management training will acquaint students with skills required to qualify and earn the Microsoft Specialist credential. Learn the following skills in this course:
- Creating and initializing a new project: Learn how to create and maintain calendars, custom fields and customize settings for the project.
- Creating and modifying task based schedules: Define project properties, task structure, create a schedule model, and manage shared projects.
- Managing assignments and resources efficiently: Manage resource allocation using Team Planner, and assign costs by applying resource-rate table.
- Tracking and analyzing the progress of a project: Understand how to create and maintain baselines, monitor and compare the progress of the project; and resolve any issues in the schedule.
- Communicating project related information: Learn about making the project information available for reporting, sharing and viewing.
- The Microsoft Specialist: Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2013 certification offers immense learning scope to project managers and IT professionals who want to improve their project performance and reap benefits of utilizing an easy to manage scheduling tool.
Chapter 1: Microsoft Project, Project Management and you
Chapter 2: A guided tour of Project
Chapter 3: Starting a New Plan
Chapter 4: Building a task list
Chapter 5: Setting Up Resources
Chapter 6: Assigning Resources to Tasks
Chapter 7: Formatting and Sharing Your Plan
Chapter 8: Tracking Progress
Chapter 9: Advanced task scheduling
Chapter 10: Fine-Tuning Task Details
Chapter 11: Fine-Tuning Resource & Assignment Details
Chapter 12: Fine-Tuning the Project Plan
Chapter 13: Organizing Project Details
Chapter 14: Tracking Progress on Tasks and Assignments
Chapter 15: Viewing and Reporting Project Status
Chapter 16: Getting Your Project Back on Track
Chapter 17: Applying Advanced Formatting and Printing
Chapter 18: Advanced Report format
Chapter 19: Customizing Project
Chapter 20: Sharing Project Information with Other Programs
Chapter 21: Consolidating Projects and Resources
- 16 PDU Course Completion Certificate after successful completion of Online or Classroom training.
- Detailed analysis of every module
- Microsoft approved Handout - Hard/Soft copy
- Get vital support through email, online chat, telephone
- Discussions to share knowledge and ideas.
- Training by Certified and expert Instructors
- Become an expert
- Money back guarantee
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Open mind and lots of energy
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email: [email protected] PH: 469-666-9332
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you may transfer your ticket to other participants 7 days prior to the class.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you will be able to change your e-mail or name during the class.
What is the refund policy?
Please refer to: www.mangates.com
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, we will be able to change it during the class.
When: Tuesday, Feb. 27 - 1:30 am
Friday, Mar. 2 5:30 am
Web: Visit Website